Calling all Citrus Lovers! Blood Orange Olive Oil Cake
Feb 01, 2023
- 6 egg whites
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup Tastefully Olive Blood Orange Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup chopped cranberries.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray, and dust with flour.
2. In a bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff. Beat in the sugar until fluffy. Mix in the blood orange-infused olive oil.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cloves. Alternately mix the egg white mixture and the buttermilk into the flour mixture until smooth. Fold in the cranberries. Transfer the mixture to the prepared Bundt pan.
4. Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, until a knife inserted in the cake comes out clean.