-2 1/2 lbs. small chicken wings
-3 tablespoons Tastefully Olive Blood Orange Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil (to cook chicken in)
-1/2 cup agave tequila
-8 tablespoons Tastefully Olive Blood Orange Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-1/2 cup fresh lime juice
-6 tablespoons Soy Sauce
-3 tablespoons honey
-2 teaspoons chili powder
-1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
-Assorted vegetables (optional)
-Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
- Heat the blood orange infused olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Brown chicken wings in batches for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Drain the skillet.
- Place the tequila, blood orange infused olive oil, lime juice, Soy Sauce, honey, chili powder and cumin in same skillet. Cook over medium heat until boiling.
- Add chicken wings and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cook stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken wings are fully cooked.
- Serve with assorted vegetables and ranch or blue cheese dressing.