1/2 cup tastefully Tastefully Olive -Lemon Thyme Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a bowl, lemon thyme-infused olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, red bell pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture to use for basting.
- Place chicken in the bowl and marinate at least 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Drain and discard marinade from the bowl, and place the chicken on the grill.
- Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear, basting occasionally with the reserved marinade.