An extra virgin olive oil made of quality for the health-conscious individual.
- Aromas of fresh green olives
- Green grass
- notes of almond.
- Flavors of abundant fruitiness
- green grass
- notes of artichoke, with exceptional harmony, high complexity, and high persistence.
Tastefully Olive Extra Virgin Olive Oil’s:
- Our Koroneiki olive assortment has been perceived globally for its high polyphenol content. Polyphenols (phenolic compounds) are regular cancer prevention agents. Research has shown that a portion of the phenolic compounds in additional virgin olive oil offers more health benefits against coronary artery disease, cancer, and neurodegenerative diseases, as well as having antimicrobial and antiviral effects.
- Our olives are always harvested early, beginning in October. We handpick the youthful green unripe organic product, place it in canisters as opposed to bags to ensure its quality, and concentrate the oil at a low temperature (regularly called “cold pressing”) under 4 hours after picking. Our careful harvest and transportation, quickly followed by our surprisingly instant oil creation, make our additional virgin olive oil greener and higher in cancer prevention agents, augmenting the high polyphenol content—so it offers more medical advantages and flavor. We promptly store our olive oil in tanks at a steady 58 degrees Fahrenheit the entire year, which further draws out its newness and longer timeframe of realistic usability.
- This degree of care empowers us to keep up our high quality as we produce our single estate, single source, single varietal Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) additional virgin olive oil (EVOO). Tastefully Olive EVOO has an acidity level that is reliably 8x lower and peroxide esteems up to 10x settle for the status quo for additional virgin olive oils. Also, 8x-16x more polyphenols (cell reinforcements) than the standard grade olive oil accessible in general stores. This implies more medical advantages and a more extended time span of usability, with its new flavor looked after longer.
- We exceed all standards set by the International Olive Council (IOC), the international governing body for most of the olive oil industry, which decrees that extra virgin olive oil must have no more than 0.8% acidity and a peroxide value of no more than 20 meq O2/kg. We also surpass the stricter standards of the California Olive Oil Council (COOC), which designates as extra virgin only olive oils with no more than 0.5% acidity and a peroxide value of no more than 15 meq O2/kg.