Bourbon or Whisky Fan?
This Great recipe is a fun way to transform a great spirit and transforming it by introducing our fantastic white balsamic from Tastefully Olive. This great recipe is a is good for any occasion and especially when you’re able to share it with your family, friends, colleagues or peers.
- 2 slices season ripe Peach.
- 2-3 fresh mint leaves.
- 2 teaspoons Tastefully Olive – Peach White Balsamic
- 3 ounces of bourbon of your choosing.
- 1-1.5 ounces of club soda or unflavored sparkling water.
- Ice for the glass
- Garnish – One spring of fresh mint.
- In a tall glass, combine the following, Peach slices, Mint leaves and Peach Balsamic.
- Muddle these ingredients with the back of a spoon, by gently breaking up the fruit and the mint.
- Fill up a glass with some ice.
- Add in the 3 ounces of your favorite spirit of choice.
- Top with the club soda or sparkling water and additional peach slice and mint.