Do you know if your Olive Oil which you're using is really a Healthy Olive Oil to be using? Say What!?!
Feb 01, 2023
- Did you know the polyphenol content in a bottle of olive oil is the determining factor in how long a bottle of olive oil will last, NOT the EXPIRATION DATE on the bottle of olive oil?
- A two-year expiration date is required for every bottle of olive oil.
- Lower quality fruit, mixing/blending old acidic fruit with new fruit.
- Olive Fruit variety with lower antioxidant levels
- Clear bottles.
- Improper Storage of Olive Oil.
- Even over-irrigated trees.